August 30, 2024

, , , ,

Distress Oxide & Inks Blending Foams Storage Organization Swatching

 I’ve been looking for a way to swatch all of my Distress Inks and Distress Oxides. I came across a video years ago and bought the items needed, and I just now got around to implementing it. 

Im using different blending tools for Distress Inks and Distress Oxides, that’s why I have two different ways of swatching. For Distress Oxide I like using the domed blending foams, and for Distress Inks I like using the blending brushes.

For the Distress Oxides I really liked the idea of having the swatch and storing the domed foams together in a case. I picked up a set of six 6x4 photo cases that will hold all 72 colors. I created Print Then Cut swatch sheets that I cut out with my Cricut Joy Xtra. I’ll provide the Design Space files below. Each domed foam is attached using Velcro inside the case. And the swatch sheets are taped to the inside of the case. I have a video on the process here Distress Ink Blending Foam Easy Storage and Swatches Craft Room Organization


For the regular Distress Inks I did tag swatches since I use blending brushes for those inks. I created Design Space files of tags that have the names of all 72 colors. I’ll provide the links to the Design Space files below. These were pretty simple to do, but 72 colors is a lot, but worth it. Since I didn’t have any binder rings I used brads to hold each color family together. I, also, have a quick video on how I did the swatching on the tags. You can watch Distress Inks Oxides Free Swatching Tags Cricut Design Space File Organization


Design Space files

Distress Oxides swatch sheets:
Design Space file #1 - https://bit.ly/SwatchSheets1
Design Space file #2 - https://bit.ly/SwatchSheets2
Design Space file #3 - https://bit.ly/SwatchSheets3

Swatching tags Design Space files:



Thanks for visiting and happy crafting!



0 comments :

Post a Comment