February 3, 2024

, , , ,

Kid’s Valentine’s Day Pencil & Bookmark Favors - Cricut

Today I'm sharing these super cute animal pencil holder bookmarks that I cut on my Cricut. They are quick and easy, even your child can put them together. In order to cut them you’ll need the Cricut Access subscription. The animals included are: tiger, cat, dog, dragon, sloth, fox, horse and unicorn. 

To assemble glue the bottom to the top. Make sure to NOT glue where the slits where the pencils go. Just add glue to the head and lower body.


For my examples I show them in two different ways. The tiger has inked edges and the unicorn is without inked edges. So there’s an idea to add dimension. Glitter card stock would be a nice touch as well.

Now to weave the pencil through the arm slits. You will want the arms on top of the pencil like it’s holding it. It will be a bit of a tight fit, but it shouldn’t rip because of the two layers of cardstock. 

For adding the heart sentiment I used a pop dot. I put it on the pencil in the center of the arms. It will keep the pencil from moving, so make sure you have the pencil where you want it. 

The heart shaped sentiments can be changed by using the 4th heart sentiment and ungrouping and then double clicking on the text. Then when done you select the heart top and the text and Attach. 

You can get the Design Space file here: 

https://bit.ly/ValentinesDayPencilBookmark

Thanks for reading and visiting my blog. Jooniper


0 comments :

Post a Comment