June 26, 2022

, , ,

CEMM Group Challenge Card Template for June

 The past few months I have been hosting a monthly group challenge in Cricut Explore, Maker and More Facebook group. Each month I create a 100% FREE to cut - no Cricut Access subscription needed - Design Space file card template. There are no rules, just create! I do provide a prompt for if anyone needs a jumpstart, like this month was use a busy or bold patterned paper. If you’d like to join in you can go to our Facebook group Cricut Explore, Maker and More



For my card I decided to use the leftover paper from where I test printed one of my marbled digital papers I created. If you are interested in this marbled digital paper you can buy it in My Shop. I think my card came out wonderful! I let the busy marbled pattern be the focal point of the card. 

Thank you for stopping by!

0 comments :

Post a Comment