March 10, 2017

, , ,

Card Sketch #2 - Design Space Cut File

I finally got around to another card sketch that I designed using ALL free shapes from Design Space. Which means NO subscription required to cut. The Design Space file DOES NOT include the flamingo sentiment. I downloaded the "Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons" from Creative Fabrica's Craft subscription* and used Print Then Cut to make it my sentiment. They have a lot of nice files that can be used for vinyl or Print Then Cut and is ONLY $12 for 3 months!*

I think my card turned out nice. It's so hard to get photos of gold foil cardstock and black glitzy glitter cardstock. The background patterned paper looked tropical and the gold foil dots helped to jazz it up. And of course, it NEEDED glitter somewhere! So, I cut the sentiments shadow layer from black Glitzy glitter cardstock.

You can download the Design Space file on my Card Sketch page.

0 comments :

Post a Comment