August 29, 2017

, , ,

You're the Jelly to My Peanut Butter Card - KaDoodle Bug Designs


I think my Design Team project for KaDoodle Bug Designs turned out totally cute! The PB & J sandwich images are from KaDoodle Bug Design's image set Cutesy Kids Breakfast.

The sentiment was written with my Explore Air 2 using the Cricut writing font Kyden and a Ranger Perfect Medium embossing pen - bullet tip. I then sprinkled Midnight Black Stampendous embossing powder and then heat set it with my heat gun. Who needs stamps when you have a Cricut Explore machine that can write your sentiments for you with an embossing pen.

For the pieces of bread I used Distress Ink Gathered Twigs to ink the edges using the Mini Ink Blending Tool. For the peanut butter I used Tim Holtz Metallic Kraft cardstock in copper. For the jelly I used Core'dinations Glitter Silk cardstock in purple. The pink hearts have a shimmer from using a Spectrum Noir Sparkle Clear Overlay pen. It's hard to see in the picture, but really shimmery in real life.

Thanks for visiting!



1 comment :