August 2, 2017

, , ,

Bunny Cupcake Birthday Card - KDB


Today's card was made using a KaDoodle Bug Designs SVG file called Bunny Cupcake. It was pretty easy to put together. I had cut all the cupcake pieces from white watercolor paper and then I used Distress Inks and a water brush to color in the pieces. Once it dried I assembled the cupcake layers and used white Gelly Roll pen to add highlights. The bunny pieces were cut from Neenah shimmer cardstock and I wanted my bunny to looks "dirty" so I used Hickory Smoke Distress Ink and my water brush to go around the edges of the bunny pieces. The sentiment was written by the Explore Air 2 on a scrap piece of paper I did some Distress Ink technique on a few months back. See... don't throw away your "mistakes", you can always use them on other projects.

What I Used:
~ KaDoodle Bug Designs SVG file - Bunny Cupake
~ Distress Inks - Ripe Persimmons, Festive Berries, Cracked Pistachio, Mermaid Lagoon, Worn Lipstick, and Hickory Smoke.
~ Gelly Roll pen - white

1 comment :